Christina Aguilera erzählt ihr Sexleben in Podcast 04.2023

deaman

Special Member
Themen
Reaktionen

Nach Partnerschaft mit einem Gleitgel Hersteller war Christina jetzt Gast im Call Her Daddy Podcast und hat dort auch detailiert über ihr Sexleben gesprochen und z.B. über ihre Fähigkeiten beim Oral Sex und was für Stellungen sie mag und Sex im Linienflugzeug.:

After saying she's no stranger to using toys -- including a "pocked-sized one I could pack on my bag on an airplane" --
Aguilera was asked to reveal her "best skill" in the bedroom.

"It's gotta be blowjobs. I love a blowjob. I enjoy it. I had a lot of male friends ... I grew up around them, so I know every different part and the sensitive areas. I literally enjoy it," she shared. "I know some women don't like it, but I don't know man, it's a turn-on."

"I think there's something to be said, after you put in the hard work, I think swallowing is a good thing, it's got a lot of protein," she then added with a laugh. "I'm a promoter of the swallow. I didn't put in that hard work for nothing. It should be fun, as long as you feel good and safe with your partner.
Aguilera got pretty specific again when asked to name her three favorite sexual positions, prefacing her answer that it "depends on the mood."

"Sometimes it's nice early in the morning, from the side, there's holding involved, spooning involved. Some good doggy sometimes, in the shower there's been some good times. There's the studio soundboard, I've been bent over there a couple times," she revealed, telling fans to use their imaginations. "Plane can be fun, we've definitely hid some things under the blanket. I can't believe we didn't get caught so many times, in so many situations."

When Cooper asked if she was referring to instances on a private plane, Christina specified, "No, I'm not actually." She added, "On international flights, they turn the light off, get blankets ... you gotta wait until everyone's going to sleep."

Längerer Artikel mit Video vom Podcast:
toofab. com/2023/04/05/christina-aguilera-details-sex-life/

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Glamour Girl

Böse Hexe des Westens
Themen
Reaktionen
Meiner Erfahrung gibt es zwei Gruppen von Menschen: Die, die über Sex lamentieren, und die, die Sex haben ... :cool)

christinalover

Themen
Reaktionen
Meiner Erfahrung gibt es zwei Gruppen von Menschen: Die, die über Sex lamentieren, und die, die Sex haben ... :cool)
und das ist ja wohl mal das Gegenteil von jammern... :D

Ich glaube das muss XTina nochmal mithilfe einer Kamera zeigen, was und wie sie es mag :cool:
Das wäre der Traum meiner schlaflosen Nächte, aber als zweifache Mama macht sie das zu 100 % nicht. ;)

Nach Partnerschaft mit einem Gleitgel Hersteller war Christina jetzt Gast im Call Her Daddy Podcast und hat dort auch detailiert über ihr Sexleben gesprochen und z.B. über ihre Fähigkeiten beim Oral Sex und was für Stellungen sie mag und Sex im Linienflugzeug.:

Längerer Artikel mit Video vom Podcast:
toofab.com/2023/04/05/christina-aguilera-details-sex-life/
Es gibt keine wundervollere, schönere, bezauberndere und sympathischere Frau als sie, obwohl ich das mit dem Flugzeugsex, vor allem in einem öffentlichen Flugzeug kaum glauben kann... :D Sie hat auch sehr viel mehr aus ihrem Leben erzählt als sonst, einfach anschauen und genießen.<3<3<3<3<3<3

Oben