Paris & Nicky Hilton - wearing summer dresses while shopping in Malibu 07.07.2014 x111 MQ/HQ Update

Cille

Special Member
Themen
Reaktionen
AW: Paris & Nicky Hilton - wearing summer dresses while shopping in Malibu 07.07.2014 x26

Vielen Dank für Paris & Nicky!!!

BlueLynne

Ehrenmember
Themen
Reaktionen
AW: Paris & Nicky Hilton - wearing summer dresses while shopping in Malibu 07.07.2014 x26

viel freie Zeit die beiden :D :thx:

nikebobosky

Durchstarter
Themen
Reaktionen

i find it interesting how almost entirely she's faded into irrelevancy. i mean, for a few years there, she was genuinely one of the most famous and talked about women on the planet. and now? pretty much nothing. I guess it's cause she's not really doing anything but just living her life. no new reality shows or anything like that. but maybe the appetite for Paris Hilton anything has just disappeared. she burned bright and exhausted all interest. and since she's not any kind of actual artist, she can't reinvent herself.

StringFellowHawke

Special Member
Themen
Reaktionen

i find it interesting how almost entirely she's faded into irrelevancy. i mean, for a few years there, she was genuinely one of the most famous and talked about women on the planet. and now? pretty much nothing. I guess it's cause she's not really doing anything but just living her life. no new reality shows or anything like that. but maybe the appetite for Paris Hilton anything has just disappeared. she burned bright and exhausted all interest. and since she's not any kind of actual artist, she can't reinvent herself.

She's grown up that is all. She has her own little empire which she built herself.

'Ditzy Blonde' No More on Forbes.com

She has done well for herself it would seem. She is not my personal favorite but she's up there among them for me.

Cheers

:WOW:​

Oben