How can I save pictures from this host?

Manutjee

Themen
Reaktionen
Hi!

I've bene wondering and trying around to save pictures @ this topic: http://www.celebboard.net/internati...n-somerhalder-defy-magazine-fall-2012-x7.html

But I can't seem to save them since it's switching forward to another page before I can even save the files. I succeeded to save one (the cover), but I'd love to save them all. Also, my German isn't that great so that's why I asked. Hope you guys don't mind.

Sincerely,
Manuela

Manutjee

Themen
Reaktionen
No, Google Chrome, I will take a look at that link you gave me. What does it do? Just grabbing the pictures?

Manutjee

Themen
Reaktionen
Installed FireFox (lol now I'm working with two browsers, but no problem) and installed the plugin/add-on aswell. Works fine here, awesome, thank you! If there's a possibility to get it to work on Chrome, could you please let me know?

garth1

Durchstarter
Themen
Reaktionen
Bulk Image Downloader is what i use and it grabs them just fine

dianelized20

Ehrenmember
Themen
Reaktionen
On opera i have sometimes the same problem, if you click on the pic, another site opens. But then close the opened site, the picture is still there and try it again, second time it normally works fine for me ;)

tamoo24

Themen
Reaktionen
to "dianelized12" just a minute ago I said in another thread that I have this problem
with FireFox, but never on celebboard. Sounds like a general Browser-Problem to me.

Oben